Soo this is my second attempt at blogging. The cooking blog is on the back burner, it takes a little more time than I'm planning on giving to this one. This is just my way of holding myself accountable, and hopefully tracking good results! Kind of like a journal format, but on the internet.
Day one wasn't too bad. I did the first workout in the lean cycle today, which is the core training one. Its about an hour. I can't do all the moves yet, or do them for as long as they do them on the video, but I made it through all of it, which was the main goal. The instructor on the video keeps assuring me that I'll be able to do more as I go along- I hope he's right!
My biggest fear is not finishing. I have decided "Finish P90X" will be my mantra for the next 90 days..even made some of logins related to that so that I'll have to type them every day! I made my Magna Doodle a tally, so that I can add one after each workout. The best part is, Lee and I have come up with some GREAT rewards that I think will really keep me motivated. If I'm still working out at 30 days, we're going to the Melting Pot for Valentine's Day. If I'm still doing it at 60 days, I'm going to start going the the tanning bed in preparation for my big 90 day reward...beach trip this summer! I'm very excited about all three!
Took my "before" pictures right after my first workout. That was DEFINITELY motivation. I took all 6 poses that they recommend. They are way to embarrassing to put on the blog. Maybe when I have a great AFTER shot, I can post the before too! Haha!
FINISH P90X!
No comments:
Post a Comment